Thursday 27 August 2009

G1 Themes & Cyanogen ROM

Yesterday I found another cool thing for rooted phones, themes.

Being the kind of guy who likes making things 'mine', I wanted to change even more about the visuals of my phone, I found a Theme HERE which you see below, it changes the look of some basic aspects of your phone, like a nice black bar along the top that blends nicely with my generally 'black' theme.























My screens, screen 1 is currently empty, mostly using it
to try out widgets.

Screen 2 = web apps mostly

Screen 3 is in the middle, calendar and weather is THIS ONE
Handcent sms just added a widget that shows the number of new sms messages, which is handy, so I'm using that for now.

4th screen, most of the apps are on here.

5th screen contains all my little notes using 'sticky note', (they just added a transparency slider, which I like alot).

At some point I'll get around to making a theme myself if it's not too techy, just way too busy with work at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. what is the sticky note application called? i can't seem to find it

    ReplyDelete