Saturday 1 August 2009

App Review: Digital Clock

Digital Clock is a screensaver looking thing that shows the time in a variety of colours with a variety of brightnesses, easily changeable. I tried it as a bedside clock and found it hard to set the brightness to exactly where I wanted it leaving me with either irritatingly bright or too hard to read. nice app but I'm no longer using Digital Clock



Digital Clock Widget
is paired with the above clock, but is a desktop widget (tapping it activates the above app), the small widget is 2 squares wide and the large is 4 wide. Displays the time and date on your desktop nice and neat in Black and White. I'd have liked to have seen customizable opacity and colours, as it is it's taking up too much space for little (and ugly) benefit. No longer using Digital Clock Widget.

No comments:

Post a Comment