Sunday 16 August 2009

App Review: Pure Calendar Widget

I pretty much found what I was looking for in a calendar / agenda widget, Previous versions were not ideal due to only being 4 spaces wide (1, 2, 3, 4 high), the latest version adds 2x2, the same as the built-in G1 calendar widget. It has alot of customisable settings such as which calendars to show, duration, end time, date format, update frequency, text colour and alot of background to choose from, I made a set of my own which are simple red borders...

They are transparent with a slim red border at 100%, 75%, 50% & 25% opacity. Save them in the appropriate folder on your SD card.

I'm still using Pure Calendar Widget, the only feature it really needs is the ability to identify which entries are from which calendar as they are all currently shown in white, different text colour and / or a prefix would make this widget spot-on.
I'd also like to see 2x3 added to the sizes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, if you allow me, i'll thoses skins on my server.

    For 2x3, I don't know, I'll see if many people ask for it ;)

    ReplyDelete