Sunday 13 September 2009

Custom Theme

Most people know that I'm the kind of guy who likes to customise things, tweak things, make things my own, and my phone is no exception. When I had a Nokia I got a copy of CarbideUI to make my own themes for it, when I got a G1 I wanted to do the same, but I had to take the step (leap?) to rooting it (hacking in through an exploit and installing a custom version of the operating system), with that came speed and some nice features thanks to Cyanogen and themes, Enoch by DrPFenderson was the theme I liked the most, but I wanted more, I wanted different, so I tweaked it.

Most of the custom icons and changes can be seen on the screenshots below... (click it to load fullsize in your browser)



I'm currently running experimental versions of the Cyanogen ROM so my theme is kept up-to-date with that, and I'm still watching the EnochX theme and using it as a base for most things (if I had the time I'd make a theme from scratch, but I don't!).

If anyone would like a copy of this theme I can make it available, but you MUST be using the latest Cyanogen experimental ROM and you MUST accept all liability for the wellbeing of your phone.

PS, the wallpaper isn't part of the theme, it's one of my photographs and I can't give it out free.

No comments:

Post a Comment