Tuesday 28 July 2009

App Review: Twidgit Lite

Twidgit Lite, Is there a better, full non-'lite' version? I don't know, I'll check it out if I find one. twidgit lite sits on the desktop as a widget and shows the last twitter post, tap it and it shows the last few and allows you to post an update. you can set it's update frequency, I set mine to 15 minutes, and it sits there quite happily doing it's thing not noticeable using up your sys resources.
However in an effort so speed-up my phone I stopped using some widgets and switched to a twitter app that doesn't use any resources at all (unless you're actively using it). No longer using twidgit lite.

2 comments:

  1. So which twitter app are you using now? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now using Twit2go, it sits happily in the background with minimal resources until I want to use it, or it can be left using zero resources.

    ReplyDelete