Monday 27 July 2009

App Review: NetCounter

NetCounter, one of the first apps I downloaded, on day 1, it records my data use via the network and via wifi (separately) and I've set an additional record my monthly data use from the date of my account with my network with an alarm set at my limit of 1Gb, so it'll let me know, accurately within my account period if I go over my allowance (and thus risk a hefty bill). so far I'm not even close as I download most apps etc when sitting at home and thus via my wifi, but it's nice to have it there in the background, it doesn't reset on a reboot (as some do) and you can add and change the measuring periods as much as you like and it'll always be correct as it's not resetting anything, just reading the data form it's database. for anyone with any limit on their data usage it's very highly recommended. After using it for a couple of months I'm happy that I'm within my data allowance with my usage pattery - No Longer using NetCounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment